San Diego Comic-Con 2010 is going to be huge! The movie studios seem to be going all out this year, and it's gonna be one hell of a fun time! Comic-Con Tweeted the above image of a giant Scott Pilgrim banner that takes up more than half of the Hilton Gaslamp Courtyard... awesome! Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World also has a ton of events lined up for the fans, check it out!
EXPERIENCE THE EPIC WORLD OF SCOTT PILGRIM AT "SCOTT PILGRIM VS. COMIC-CON"
Scott Pilgrim Kicks Comic-Con's Heart in the Ass!
- Meet the cast and creators: The cast of Universal's action-comedy will be out and about throughout the convention. Check out twitter.com/SPvsCC for a detailed schedule so you can meet the actors playing your favorite evil ex, jerky jerk or high-school crush, as well as the creator of Scott Pilgrim, Bryan Lee O'Malley, and director Edgar Wright!
- Hear epic live music: Two of the film's stellar music contributors, Dan the Automator and Kid Koala, will spin, and Gorgeous Got a Gun, the winner of Sonicbids' "Indie Rock vs. the World: Battle of the Bands" will rock your face off.
- Create your own T-shirt: Choose from awesome Comic-Con exclusive designs to make a limited edition T-shirt that will make your friends jealous.
- Moving Flipbooks: Grab your friends, stage a fight, and take home a flipbook that stars all of you!
- Upload a video postcard: Instantly upload and email a personal video message to your friends about how awesome you are for being at Comic-Con.
- Play the new Ubisoft Game: Be one of the very first to test out Ubisoft's "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game" on one of several demo stations.
- Check out the complete soundtrack: Hear the amazing soundtrack more than two weeks before the August 10 street date.
- Get gift bags: While supplies last, your Comic-Con badge will score you a not-so-evil Scott Pilgrim gift bag.
- Download the iPhone and iPad App "Pilgrim’s Punch-Out": Get the action-packed game, our schedule Comic-Con events, integrated twitter feed and live updates at iTunes.
WHERE: Hilton Gaslamp Courtyard
San Diego, CA
Thursday, July 22 (12 PM to 4:00 PM)
Friday, July 23 (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Saturday, July 24 (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
I can't wait to get down to San Diego!