Hey Gang! Hot Toys has started a video game masterpiece collectible action figure toy series started, and they started with the Assissins Creed II character Ezio. This turned out to be a pretty bad-ass looking toy! Check out the photos and let us know what you think!
Here's the Hot Toys description:
Waiting for a videogame masterpiece? Needless to wait anymore, because Ezio from Assassin’s Creed II is unveiled now.
His looking and style look as detailed and accurate as the character in the video game, with a specially sculpted hair and detachable ponytail which further enhances his likeness!
Special mentioning of his costume made in almost 1/6th scale proportion of the videogame character! The patterned cape and jacket, sculpted cape and belt buckles, truly reflect the high detail and efforts in this figure! What’s more, the shoulder area in the costume is specially designed to make it stand more upright to look like the effects in the game!
As for the weapons, apart from the nearly 1/6th scale proportions, highlighting them is the sophisticated sculpture on the handle and body of swords, blades and daggers!
This videogame-accurate and highly detailed 1/6th scale Ezio Collectible Figure is available for pre-order now! Not only do figure collectors love it, but also a variety of videogame lovers!
VideoGame Masterpiece Series
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Ezio Collectible Figure from the Assassin’s Creed II video game series. The real-like collectible is fully poseable, specially crafted based on the image of Ezio in the video game, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed costume and weapons.
The 1/6th scale Ezio Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Ezio in the video game Assassin’s Creed II
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations
- Real-like hair sculpture with detachable ponytail tied up with ribbon
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable posing palms including
- One (1) pair of open palms (right palm with glove)
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair for holding swords (right palm with glove)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) creamy white colored shirt
- One (1) brown-color cape with leather-like upper part
- Two (2) grey-color jackets with red-color stripe (hat included in a jacket)
- Two (2) brown-color belts with metal-like buckle; sword and dagger sheaths
- One (1) red-color scarf put under belts
- One (1) pair of brown-color pants
- One (1) pair of brown-color forearm gauntlets where hidden blades can be put inside
- One (1) pair of brown-color long buckled boots
- One (1) metal-like long sword
- One (1) metal-like short sword
- Two (2) metal-like hidden blades inside forearm gauntlets
- Six (6) metal-like throwing daggers
- One (1) necklace
- Figure stand with Ezio nameplate and video game logo
- Head Sculpted by GOX (EOM JEA SUNG)
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume made by Namgung Mijin