Michael Bay gives his longest interview so far on his new Transformers 2 movie. He is obviously was in a really good mood and having a fun time, because he starts throwing some punches and laughs a lot. The guy is a total geek but aren't we all. He goes on to wildly talk about a few different things including:
- How he got to film at the Egyptian pyramids,
- He reveals that they have shot 3 scenes of the film in complete and utter IMAX,
- The robots having more personality,
- The film going darker and more epic,
- How the film is currently clocked at 2 hours and 20 minutes so far,
- That he would do a third movie after he takes a year off to relax a little.
Check out this fun video interview below from collider.com which Michael Bay owns now.