So if we were able to unlock the full potential of our brains we would be able to so accomplish some pretty incredible things, it seems like. In the new Video Game 'Cellfactor: Phychokinetic Wars' we will be able to at least play digital characters that do have that power, because Ubisoft has learned how to unlock the full potential of the humans Brain in Video Games.
The game is described as a fast-paced first-person multiplayer shooter where you choose your side in the battle of technology vs. humanity. Manipulate your environment and kill your enemies with your choice of gunfire and/or telekinetic superpowers. Use your mind to rip objects from the environment and smash them in any direction or use your powers to create a bullet-proof energy shield. Flying, teleporting and accelerated speed give you countless ways to kill or be killed. Take on the three single-player challenge modes (one mode for each character) or battle live enemies throughout the world in one of four multiplayer modes.
- Countless ways to kill your enemies: Guns, telekinesis and superpowers combine to offer you unparalleled battle options.
- Use your environment as a weapon: All maps contain objects to hurl at your enemies, including pipes that can be ripped off of walls, rocks, concrete blocks and many more.
Massive online battles in four multiplayer modes: Death Match, Capture the Flag, Team Death Match, and Assault.
- 30 single player challenges: 10 for each character.
- 7 unique environments: From lava pools to ice storms, the environments impact the gameplay and give the warrior exciting options.
- Weapons: Pistols, sniper rifles, shotguns, assault rifles, small bombs, and rocket launchers.
- Powers: Telekinesis (summoning objects from the environment and chucking them at enemies), shooting lightning rods and energy beams (can kill in one shot), ability to blind your enemy, bullet-proof shields, teleporting, super jumping, flying, and accelerated running speed.
- Unlock rewards as you progress: As your score increases you gain access to rewards such as faster stamina regeneration, increased fire power, invisible to radar, longer super run, enhanced teleporting and more.
- Customize your character: Choose your armor and customize your look with a range of color schemes.
My question is if you got all these awesome powers because of your brain power what in the hell do you need a gun for? Technically couldn't you make someone explode with you mind? I guess it could be called a first person shooter without the guns.
I still think it looks like it could be pretty fun. At least we will be able to play the game using our brain power. Check out the game trailer below and let us know what you think.