Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows opens up in theaters today, and what better way to celebrate than to get yourself some Harry Potter Battling Wands. the wands work the same way that laser tag works but instead of using guns you're using wands. I'm surprised someone didn't think of this sooner!
Each 14" laser-wand will cost you $23. But it will cost you twice as much if you actually wanna play with someone. Unless you're cool with playing with yourself.
Here's the Production description and specs:
Some of the most exciting scenes in the Harry Potter movies are the wand fights - spells searing the air as they blast back and forth between Aurors and Death Eaters, students and evil students, and students and evil teachers (even if they are secret agents). Spells are cool, and spell battling is even cooler. Well, the time has come for you to join the fray. Just pick up your Harry Potter Infrared Battling Wand and fire away.
Harry Potter Infrared Battling Wands come in four flavors: Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Voldemort. Pick your pleasure and get ready for some battlin'. These wands have light up tips as spells are cast and movie sound effects as well. Trust us, nothing says TGIF than an all out Harry Potter Infrared Battling Wand battle. So, get your wand in your hand and blast your troubles away.
- Duel with wands, "laser tag" style.
- Light up tips as spells are cast.
- Features authentic movie sound effects, too.
- "Healing Charm" lets you give up one unit of life to help out an ally.
- Choose from four styles: Harry, Ron, Hermione, and/or Voldemort.
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included).
- Dimensions: 14" long (Hermione's is a little longer)