Hey gang! Are you looking for more Tron: Legacy goodness to sink your teeth into before the movie is released? Well, here's a great new 15 minute long behind the scenes video for Tron: Legacy. The video gives us a look at what it was like to be on the set of the film in Vancouver.
The video is set to the music of Daft Punk and it includes the following:
- Behind the scenes footage from the End of Line club
- Daft Punk in costume walking onto set
- Michael Sheen getting ready to film his scenes in the End of Line club
- Joseph Kosinski directing the actors
- Jeff Bridges wearing the special helmet to record his scenes as Clu
- Tons of footage of the practical sets and the actors getting ready to film
- Garrett Hedlund and Olivia Wilde performing a scene and getting ready for some stunts
- Jeff Bridges house in the Tron universe and what it was like behind the scenes
- Cast goofing around behind the scenes
- Filming on location in Vancouver
- Behind the scenes footage from Flynn’s Arcade
The film was directed by Joseph Kosinski, and is stars Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, Olivia Wilde, Bruce Boxleitner, James Frain, Beau Garrett, and Michael Sheen.
Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund), a rebellious 27-year-old, is haunted by the mysterious disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn (Oscar®- and Golden Globe®-winner Jeff Bridges), a man once known as the world's leading video-game developer. When Sam investigates a strange signal sent from the old Flynn's Arcade—a signal that could only come from his father—he finds himself pulled into a digital world where Kevin has been trapped for 20 years. With the help of the fearless warrior Quorra (Olivia Wilde), father and son embark on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe—a universe created by Kevin himself that has become far more advanced with never-before imagined vehicles, weapons, landscapes and a ruthless villain who will stop at nothing to prevent their escape.
TRON: Legacy hits theaters December 17th 2010, check out the behind the scenes video below and let us now what you think!