Some spoilerish set photos have surfaced from Matthew Vaughn's upcoming film X-Men: First Class. These pics come from a set being built on Jekyll Island, Georgia. The cast and crew will start shooting on the island later this month.
If you don't want anything spoiled for you then don't look at the images below.
The photos above reveal that in some point of the movie the X-Men's Blackbird eventually crashes on a beach.
Here are some details on the movie that have previously been revealed.
- The movie will be set in the 1960's. John F Kennedy is the President of the United States. Martin Luther King and Malcolm X are on TV doing marches.
- We will see how Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr met in their twenties, and how they dreamt of a future with Mutant & Human kind.
- Xavier will not be in a wheel chair at this point. But we'll se how he ends up in the wheelchair. This also all happens before he starts loosing his hair.
- The costumes will be far more comic bookish than we've seen before
- The movie will not be based on the First Class Comic book. It will be a new beginning for the X-Men.
- The technology in the film will be inspired by James freakin' Bond. The Bond from the 60's.
- They have brought together the Hellfire Club, with January Jones as Emma Frost, and Kevin Bacon playing Sebastian Shaw.
- Filming will begin Xavier at Oxford University.
- The story will have a more international feel to it than the other X-Men films. They will be shooting in England, The United States and Russia which was the Soviet Union at the time.
- Singer Also revealed that we will see some costumes from the film in about a month.