Hey Gang! We got a cool little contest/giveaway for you guys for the new Matt Reeves directed film Let Me In, which is is a remake of the classic Swedish film Let The Right One In.
There have been some great reviews coming out for this film, and as you know I'm looking forward to seeing this film.
For those of you that are also looking forward to this movie, and want some FREE SWAG, GeekTyrant is giving away (1) free Prize Pack that includes the following:
- Now & Laters
- CRAZIES & CLOVERFIELD DVDs
- 3 mini posters (2 are different versions of the theatrical poster, and the other is the Comic Con poster)
- Rubix cube flash drive
- LET THE RIGHT ONE IN book
To enter the contest here's what you need to do!
- In the Rant Back section below tell us what your favorite scene is from any movie involving vampires.
- We'll read through all of the comments and choose a winner.
- Make sure you are logged into Facebook or Twitter when you enter so that we can contact you if you win!
- We will ask for your name and mailing address so we can send the Let Me In prize pack out to you.
- The contest is good for US residents only.
- The Contest will end next week on Tuesday the 21st of September.
The film stars Chloe Moretz (KICK-ASS), Kodi Simt-McPhee (THE ROAD), and Richard Jenkins, and opens up in theaters nationwide on October 1st.
Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl from Kick-Ass) stars as Abby, a mysterious 12-year old girl, who moves next door to Owen (Kodi Smit-McPhee, The Road). Owen is a social outcast who is viciously bullied at school and in his loneliness, forms a profound bond with his new neighbor. Owen can’t help noticing that Abby is like no one he has ever met before. As a string of grisly murders occupy the town, Owen has to confront the reality that this seemingly innocent girl is really a savage vampire.
Let Me In, a haunting and provocative thriller written and directed by filmmaker Matt Reeves (Cloverfield) and produced by legendary British horror brand Hammer Films, is based on the best-selling Swedish novel Lat den Ratte Komma (Let The Right One In) by John Ajvide Lindqvist, and the highly-acclaimed film of the same name.