More MAN OF STEEL Movie Buzz! "Superman Kicking All Kinds of Ass!"
Earlier this month a screening of Zack Snyder's Man of Steel was held for executives, and according to reports they loved what they saw and they're very excited for it! Thanks to friends at JoBlo we have some more exciting buzz about the movie to share with you! If everyone that's seen this movie is right, Man of Steel could end up being the best movie of the year!
There really hasn't been a lot revealed in the trailers that we've seen, but there's a reason for that. They are saving the best stuff for the movie--some of which I'm sure we'll see the closer we get to the release date. Here are some thoughts on the film from someone who got a chance to see it on the Warner Bros. studio lot...
- Imagine a Nolan story with Snyder effects/action.
- It's the best movie of the year.
- There's TONS of action with Superman kicking all kinds of ass in his suit.
- The cape is CG'd most of the time so it can look awesome.
- They have intentionally left out most of the Super action in trailers to save it.
- It's not nearly as dour and serious as the trailers suggest.
- The movie is complete, minus the 3D post-conversion, which is currently taking place.
I am so happy to hear that there is going to be a ton of badass action in this movie! I've always wanted to see Superman really go out and kick some ass, and it looks like that's exactly what we're going to get! I can't freakin' wait!
The movie stars Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Russell Crowe, Laurence Fishburne, Christopher Meloni, and Diane Lane. It will be flying into theaters on June 14th, 2013, and hopefully it's as amazing as everyone is saying it is!