Gold Plated Metal Building Brick Set
When Think Geek makes 24k gold plated metal “building bricks,” a.k.a. don’t call these LEGO or they’ll sue, people get excited and are totally willing to pay $25 for a set. But when I take a bunch of LEGO bricks, batter and then deep fry them, suddenly they’re “useless” and “melted” and I’m “ruining the deep fryer." Well EXCUUUUUUUSE me if they “don’t taste anything like a 'real' Cronut.” Okay? I used the thinnest pieces I could find in the box.
Click over to the product page to purchase. If you're not totally sold, and you're too lazy to click the link, I’ve included the product specs below.
- Executive Building Brick Set
- Includes 8 2x4 stud building bricks
- 24K gold-plated solid metal construction
- Combine with your other bricks
- Compatible with other popular building sets
- A subtle gift for your favorite goldbricker
- Materials: 24K gold-plated base metal
- Weight: 6 1/2 oz.
- Ages 14+