Have you ever wanted to own your very own WALL-E? A year ago we posted a video of someone who built their own. But if you don’t have the time or skill to build one, you can now purchase your every own remote control WALL-E. This Pixar character has a good deal of articulation, lights, sounds, and works treads. Best of all he’s programable. At only $110 he’s the perfect gift for any WALL-E fan, and if you’re a fan, you can give one to yourself. I do wish he was dirtier and more worn-looking like he is in the movie, but that's a pretty minor nitpick.
Specs via Amazon:
- WALL-E U Command,Very posable, Articulated hands , Head moves , Eyes lite up
- Remote control joystick for easy movement, program multiple actions and press "GO"
- Spins, does figure 8's, turns in reverse, goes forward
- Talks , Lights up , Plays Music
- It is 9 inches tall — 8 x 11 x 13.8 inches
- Weighs 4 pounds
- WALL-E uses 4 AA batteries
- Remote uses 3 AA Batteries
Amazon says that the manufacturer is no longer making more so once these things sell out, they are are gone. There are other interactive WALL-E’s out there but not with the same number of features.
Source: Disney Insider