Supercut of Every James Bond Kill on Film
James Bond has never been shy about killing anyone that deserves to die. YouTube user Auralnauts has created a video supercut that gives us a 007 kill count over the course of all the movies that have been made. There's almost 39 minutes worth of deaths shown in the video. That comes out to be 362 kills! Here are the rules that were laid out by the creator on what counts as a kill:
1. Guns, blades and projectiles always kill unless otherwise depicted
2. Close proximity explosions kill unless otherwise depicted
3. Indirect kills as a result of an explicit action by Bond count
4. Kills must occur on screen, or be reasonably indicated through on screen action
5. Dream sequences, fantasies or movies within a movie count. If it's on screen, it's a kill.
6. Actors that are killed more than once count each time.