The Official Comic-Con WB Collectors Bags and Pins Have Been Revealed
Warner Bros. has teamed up with Comic-Con again to provide the official collector's bags for SDCC. They've been doing this for the past nine years and this year there are 18 different bag designs featuring several fan-favorite DC series along with Castle Rock, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Young Justice: Outsiders, Teen Titans GO! to the Movies, and many more. Each bag will come with a unique collector’s pin, with 12 DC character designs for 2018.
I just can't believe Comic-Con is next week! It really snuck up on me. I'm totally excited, but completely unprepared.
You can check out photos of the bags and pins that have been revealed below:
Fans donning their cool carriers at the convention center can also make their way to the Warner Bros. booth on the convention floor (#4545), which boasts interactive elements perfect for photo-ops, including the wings of the fallen angel Lucifer as a nod of appreciation to the show’s passionate fans (#LuciferSaved); the mouth of a Megalodon shark to stand inside; a life-sized rabbit inspired by San Diego’s historic Rabbitville district; and LEGO® gaming kiosks for everyone’s inner child.
The SDCC bags, produced for the studio by I.D. Me Promotions, will feature the following series and movies:
- Warner Bros. Television series Arrow, Black Lightning, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Krypton, Supergirl, Supernatural, and the highly anticipated upcoming Chilling Adventures of Sabrina for Netflix and Castle Rock for Hulu
- Warner Bros. Animation’s DC Super Hero Girls and Young Justice: Outsiders, along with Warner Bros. Animation/Blue Ribbon Content’s Constantine: City of Demons
- Upcoming feature films include Aquaman, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, The Megand Teen Titans GO! to the Movies.
Additionally, DC Entertainment will be featured on two bags, with one bag celebrating 80 years of Superman in DC’s comic pages and another devoted to the upcoming DC UNIVERSE digital service.
The exclusive collector’s pins are manufactured by FanSets for the second year in a row, and they will feature both DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains. This year’s pins from both film and television include Green Arrow, Aquaman, Batman, Black Lightning, Catwoman, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Joker, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Superman and Wonder Woman.
Fans can get a larger-than life experience at the Warner Bros. booth (#4545), which provides a fun, immersive environment inspired by celebrated series, upcoming films and more. Warner Bros. autograph signings will also take place in the booth.
- Lucifer fans will have a heavenly — and devilish — time with life-sized, photo-friendly wings flown in from the City of Angels as a divine treat for the devoted fans who helped keep Lucifer alive. #LuciferSaved
- It’s game time, as parents and kids alike can enjoy LEGO gaming kiosks.
- Brave fans can step inside the virtual mouth of the ferocious megalodon ahead of the premiere of The Meg, the upcoming action-horror film featuring the 75-foot-long prehistoric shark that’s been missing for 2.5 million years.
- Fans having a good hare day can snap a picture with Warner Bros. Television’s “Hop, Hop, and Away!” rabbit statue, which is part of the Rabbitville public art installation which combines the history of San Diego’s Rabbitville district (now the Gaslamp Quarter) with some of the most recognizable heroes from the DC Universe.
- Con-goers who hope to participate in autograph signings must visit Comic-Con.org/CCI to submit their interest via the Exclusive Signings Portal. WBTVG follows Comic-Con’s ticket drawing/wristband distribution procedure.