Marvel has revealed the first details for their new MMO game Marvel Universe. There is currently an event being held in San Francisco for the game, and here is what has been revealed so far.
- The story for the game was written by Brian Michael Bendis, and will feature Doctor Doom as the villain.
- Players will be able to play in key location and events that were taken from several forms of Marvel media including comics, films, etc.
- Confirmed characters in the game are Thor, Captain American, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Iron-Man, Squirrel Girl, and Nova.
- The game will feature more playable characters than any other Marvel game to date.
- The game will appeal to hardcore Marvel fans.
- PC is the only platform announced at this time.
- The best part... it will be free-to-play.
I never really got into playing MMO's and as cool as this sounds, I just know I wont have the time to play it. But, since it's free, i'll probably jump on in and try it out.
What do you all think?