We are giving away (1) Blu-ray and (1) DVD of the Stevan Mena directed film Bereavement which stars Michael Biehn, John Savage, and Alexandra Daddario.
To Enter the Contest Here's What You Need to Do!
- In the Rant Back section below tell us what your favorite Michael Biehn role in film is and why, after all he is freakin' awesome.
- We'll read through all of the comments and choose a winner.
- To win you must be logged into Facebook or Twitter when you enter so that we can contact you if you win!
- Open to US residents only
- The Contest will end next week on Tuesday the 30th of August.
Here's the Synopsis:
In 1989, a 6-year-old boy is lured into the vehicle of a stranger. The stranger is a serial killer with a tendency of butchering teenage girls. In the basement of a rural Pennsylvania slaughterhouse, he will teach the boy everything he knows. Five years later, teen Allison (Alexandria Daddario of Hall Pass) comes to live with her uncle (Michael Biehn of The Terminator) following her parents’ death. In time, she will discover the boy and his madman mentor. And they will all be plunged into an unimaginable evil from which there may be no escape. Nolan Gerard Funk (Deadgirl), Brett Rickaby (The Crazies), Valentina de Angelis (“Gossip Girl”) and John Savage (The Deer Hunter) co-star in this graphic and acclaimed shocker from writer/director Stevan Mena about family, torment, and the nightmare absolution that is BEREAVEMENT.
Here's the Trailer: