If you’re like me, then you have been playing Treyarch’s latest game, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, nonstop since it was released this past Tuesday. So far, I have to say that the game is much better than I ever thought it would be. But like with all COD games, you have to give it a full month or so to see if you really like it that much.
But here’s something that you may not have known about the game, there’s a Thor Easter Egg hidden within the game. Yea, totally odd right? What connection would Thor possibly have to the Call of Duty universe? I guess we can’t expect too much. I mean, there are zombies in the game after all.
Want to know where it’s located? Well then, this is what you need to do:
- Start the Celerium Mission
- Complete the mission up until the point where you fly in using the special suits
- Once you have actually flown in, landed and defeated all the enemies, walk to the cliff and drop down to a lower area
- You will see a very dark cave nearby where you can walk in
- There you go, Thor’s Mjolnir Hammer and all its awesomeness is in front of you!
Ok let’s all speculate, how would Thor fit into the Call of Duty universe?