If you’re like me, then you have been playing Treyarch’s latest game, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, nonstop since it was released this past Tuesday. So far, I have to say that the game is much better than I ever thought it would be. But like with all COD games, you have to give it a full month or so to see if you really like it that much.
But here’s something that you may not have known about the game, there’s a Thor Easter Egg hidden within the game. Yea, totally odd right? What connection would Thor possibly have to the Call of Duty universe? I guess we can’t expect too much. I mean, there are zombies in the game after all.
Want to know where it’s located? Well then, this is what you need to do:
- Start the Celerium Mission
- Complete the mission up until the point where you fly in using the special suits
- Once you have actually flown in, landed and defeated all the enemies, walk to the cliff and drop down to a lower area
- You will see a very dark cave nearby where you can walk in
- There you go, Thor’s Mjolnir Hammer and all its awesomeness is in front of you!
Ok let’s all speculate, how would Thor fit into the Call of Duty universe?
Alerts From GeekTyrant
Choose a movie, show, actor, director, topic, or GT author to receive email alerts about.