The full movie line-up and schedule for the third annual Hero Complex Film Festival has been released, and it's going to be another great little event. I've attended this festival the last couple of years, and it's always been a great experience full of surprises. This year the festival takes place on May 18th to 21st at Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14. I'm very excited about attending this year's event.
Here's what's going on:
Friday, May 18th
- 7:00 pm - Dawn of the Dead (2004) with special guests: Zack Snyder and Robert Kirkman
- 10:00 pm - Shaun of the Dead with Special guest: Edgar Wright
Saturday, May 19th
- 12:00 pm - RoboCop with special guest: Peter Weller
- 4:00 pm - A Clockwork Orange with Special guest: Malcolm McDowell
- 8:30 pm - SUPER with Special guest: Rainn Wilson
Sunday, May 20th
- 2:00 pm - WALL-E with special guest: Andrew Stanton Includes a special preview of Disney/Pixar’s Brave
- 6:00 pm - Serenity with special guest: Nathan Fillion
Monday, May 21st
- 7:30 pm - An Evening with Stan Lee Screening TBA
There's a limited supply of advance tickets that will be made available to Los Angeles Times members at a 50% discount starting Wednesday. Tickets for the general public will go on sale at Thursday, April 26th at 10am at the following site... latimes.com/herocomplexfilmfest.
Single screenings will cost you $20, and there's a limited quantity of festival passes will be available $105. Those passes give you access to the entire event and movie line-up.
The poster above was created by comic artist Jim Lee. If you plan on attending the event please let us know!
Alerts From GeekTyrant
Choose a movie, show, actor, director, topic, or GT author to receive email alerts about.