Ok, this Star Wars inspired Stormtrooper jacket is pretty freakin' cool! I'm not one to go out and wear geeky clothes like this, but I'd definitely sport this leather Jacket.
Here are the specs:
- Motorcycle jacket with body armor for fans of Star Wars
- White leather jacket with black thread accents and contrasting Empire logo on sleeve
- Two-tone arm patches with fine embroidered outlining
- Raised rib detailing on the sleeves
- Snap buttons on the cuffs and wrist zippers
- Vertical front pockets
- Removable quilted cotton lining
- Made from grade-A cowhide
- CE-approved body armor in the shoulders, forearms/elbow and back spine protector is standard for riders but is easily removed for day-to-day wear
The jacket costs $449.99, and you can get it at ThinkGeek.com.