While Zack Snyder is developing his Batman Vs. Superman film, there's a lot of speculation and rumors about what we will end up seeing in the film. We've got a few more rumors for you today regarding some additional characters we might see in the film and how Lex Luthor might be portrayed. There's also some potential scene descriptions. None of this has been confirmed, but just in case, I'm going to throw out a big SPOILER alert!
So here are some points of interest thanks to CBM:
- The Flash will be in the film, but he will not be in costume for the movie. He will only be seen as Barry Allen.
- Wonder Woman will also not be seen wearing her costume in this film, and she will only be known as Diana.
- Apparently WB wants Grant Gustin, who is playing the Flash in the upcoming CW series, to make a cameo as Barry Allen in the film, but that it all depends on how the audience reacts to him when he makes his debut on the small screen later this year.
- As for Lex Luthor, Synder's version won't be focusing on real estate, like he has in the other Superman films. This time around Lex's motivations will be rooted on his belief that Superman is not good for mankind. The Lex that you will see will resemble the character from Grant Morrison's All-Star Superman.
- Lex is described as being "the pride of Metropolis. The people love him, he's been helping out a lot. Even Lois thinks he's a good guy initially. He is a very smart man and has a lot of charisma."
- Lex also likes to play around in "fringe" science, and apparently, in one scene Lex will ask his LexCorp scientists if they can recreate Kryptonian armor. Lex says to them, "When the world realizes what he truly is, they will need someone to stand up to him." When one of scientists ask if he is that someone, Lex replies, "Is there any other person who can?"
- As for Bruce Wayne's love interest in the film, apparently WB is looking to cast an African-American actress for the part. Their inside source claims that "Ben Affleck will be reading with several actresses this very week to see if they have chemistry. This will be a committed relationship, not just a one night stand. It's so serious that she will know Bruce's superhero identity."
So there it is! There's some really interesting and cool stuff there, but let's just wait and see how it all plays out. You never can tell what's real or not, after all, this is the internet. If it does turn out to be true what do you think about the claims that are being made?
Alerts From GeekTyrant
Choose a movie, show, actor, director, topic, or GT author to receive email alerts about.