The internet can spit out some of the strangest and most useless forms of entertainment. YouTube user suckerpinch took Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope and sorted it alphabetically. This seems like such an insane undertaking. He literally reedited the movie alphabetically by word! It's hard for me to comprehend this kind of madness, but it gives you something to watch to pass the time! Here are a few interesting facts that the creator of the video pointed out:
- The word “lightsaber” only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
- The most common word is “the”, of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is “you”, at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1695 different words, and 11684 total words.
- The longest words are “responsibility,” “malfunctioning”, “worshipfulness”, and “identification”, all 14 letters
If you watch this all the way through, I'll be very impressed.
Alerts From GeekTyrant
Choose a movie, show, actor, director, topic, or GT author to receive email alerts about.