If you are living in international territories, then you're in luck because you get to see all the upcoming Phase 3 Marvel movies before we do here in the United States. In case you're wondering why that is, it's because international audiences are much bigger than the US, and International box office money is important to studios like Marvel and Disney.
- Captain America: Civil War - April 29, 2016 in some territories (May 6, 2016 domestically)
- Doctor Strange - October 26, 2016 (November 4, 2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - April 28, 2017 (May 5, 2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok – July 28, 2017 international and domestic
- Black Panther - October 27, 2017 (November 2, 2017)
- Avengers: Infinity War Part I - April 27, 2018 (May 4, 2018)
- Captain Marvel – July 6, 2018 both
- Inhumans - October 26, 2018 (November 2, 2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War Part II - April 26, 2019 (May 3, 2019)
This third phase of Marvel's plan is going to bring in some incredible changes to the universe, and I can't even image what they have in store for Phase 4. Hell, we aren't even through Phase 2 yet. We shouldn't even be thinking about Phase 4, but it's hard not to. In the mean time, let's just sit back and enjoy and talk about what they give us.