Latino Review has come out with a few bits of new information regarding J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: Episode VII. There's no proof that any of this is accurate as it comes from inside sources, but Latino Review has a solid track record. That being said, if you don't want to see any SPOILERS then don't read ahead.
We really have no concrete idea of what Abrams is doing with Star Wars, but I have no doubt that it will be awesome. The following points of information mentions a female villain, Boba Fett, Mandalorians, and gives insight into John Boyega's character.
Now on to the possible spoiler stuff from LR:
- There will be a female villain. Over 50% sure she's a Sith.
- Despite having 30 Years after Jedi to set one up, there is NO New Republic at the start of Episode VII.
- Boba-Fett-similar armor is around. Probably not for the man himself.
- Mandalorians? Clone drama? Still unclear on a plot/character connection.
- John Boyega isn’t a Jedi or a Padawan at the beginning of the movie, he’s the one that has the story arc that brings him into Star Wars’ greater universe. It has echoes of Luke’s arc in A New Hope.
It's been speculated that Lupita Nyong'o's character would be a Sith, maybe that's the female villain first mentioned. The fact that Boba Fett could be in this movie is insanely exciting! Out of all the rumors, I really hope that one turns out to be true! As for Boyega's character, we knew that he would be a major character in the story, and it sounds like he has a long journey ahead of him.
I'm sure we'll learn more about the movie as time goes on. Do you have any thoughts or speculation on these details that you'd like to share?
Alerts From GeekTyrant
Choose a movie, show, actor, director, topic, or GT author to receive email alerts about.