RoboCop has been such a badass franchise, and we all loved watching the original films back in the day. We’re all huge fans of RoboCop, and right now the focus is all about his return! The new RoboCop looks like it will be an incredibly entertaining movie, and José Padilha was a solid choice as a director to bring it to life. The casting for the film is nothing short of fantastic, with Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton, Samuel L. Jackson, Abbie Cornish, Jackie Earle Haley, and more.
In anticipation of the release of the movie we've come up with a list of our Top 10 favorite quotes from the RoboCop franchise. Check out the quotes we've come up with below, and make sure to go out and see the movie on February 12th!
1. "Dead or alive, you're coming with me!"
2. "I'd buy that for a dollar!"
3. "Your move, creep."
4. "Come quietly or there will be… trouble."
5. "Your client's a scumbag, you're a scumbag, and scumbags see the judge on Monday morning. Now get out of my office, and take laughing boy with you!"
6. "My friends call me Murphy. You call me... Robocop."
7. "Excuse me, I have to go. Somewhere there is a crime happening."
8. "Old Detroit has a cancer. That cancer is crime."
9. "Bad language makes for bad feelings."
10. "These days, neighborhoods just seem to be the sort of places where bad things happen. Don't be nostalgic."
Alerts From GeekTyrant
Choose a movie, show, actor, director, topic, or GT author to receive email alerts about.